I am a California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) offering individual and group therapy in both English and Mandarin.
I deeply believe that everyone has the potential for growth and expanded self-awareness. I work with clients who want to deepen their inner work as well as those looking for support with a specific issue such as anxiety, grief or depression. I invite people to reveal their natural strength and to connect to their inner wisdom toward living a fulfilling life.
As someone who was born and raised in Taiwan. I am passionate about working with people having cross-culture/immigration backgrounds. I understand the challenges of the Chinese immigrant community such as language and cultural barriers, bi-cultural identities, and issues between generations in immigrant families.
As a Registered Drama Therapist (RDT), I integrate embodied, experiential and interactive approaches into talking therapy in order to provide clients with different perspectives when it fits the moment. I am the founder of The Seed Troupe – an experiential program and workshop established in 2013 to provide a theatrical and therapeutic space for people to embark on an inner journey that transforms the challenges of life.
My education background includes an MA in counseling psychology at California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) with a concentration in Drama Therapy, and BA in Physical Therapy at Chung Shan Medical University in Taiwan.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #102859
- NADT Certified Registered Drama Therapist #608
- PTI Certified Process Model Instructor/ Therapist
- 2013-2021 School-Based Therapist / Monta Vista High School, Cupertino
- 2018 Expressive Art Therapy Group Facilitator / Healthy Teen Project (Eating disorder center), Los Altos
- 2012-2019 Psychotherapist / Process Therapy Institute